Covid 19 Update
Our Coronavirus Statement.
Our Current Hospital Hours :
M-F 8am - noon (closed Wednesday)
Alternating Saturdays we are OPEN (Call Us to check)
See Calendar HERE
We are so appreciative of everyone "bending normal" with us.
Spring is upon us and Covid cases are still a concern. Even though the governor has removed mask mandates in Mississippi, we will continue with our Covid operating hours for now.
Visit Procedure : come inside, check in, get a pager and wait outside until you are paged for your turn. We remain very busy. Current wait times are around 45 minutes so bring a book, some good music and a smile.
God is in control. We do not live with a spirit of fear. That being said, God made us intelligent. We are not afraid of cars but are smart enough to not jump in front of a moving one. This is how we see the coronavirus challenge.
The Mississippi Board of Animal Health has allowed routine services but also advises us to use our best judgement in our facility.
As precaution we will continue the following:
1. To limit the time the staff has to stay in our building.... Our office will only be open 8am - Noon for the foreseeable future. God continues to provide for us during these limited hours of operation. We could make a lot more money if we stayed open longer hours. I hope this is evidence that we are not totally a money driven business.
2. We will do our best to limit personal interactions to under 5 minutes. We will separate persons with a combination of physical barriers, masks, and physical distance as best we can.
3. We ask that when you arrive, check in at the front desk and we will give you a pager and we will page you when it is your turn. (just like at a restaurant)
4. We will only perform limited elective surgeries.
5. We offer contactless payment options.
6. We will continue to hyper-clean our facility.
7. We ask that if you are sick to postpone your visit with us.
8. Please don't bring the entire family for your pet's visit. We know children especially love to go to the vet, but we are trying to protect everyone by limiting the number of people in the building at one time.
9. If you'd rather... you may call us while in the parking lot and we can tell you when it's clear in the office.
Q. Why are you only open 8-12 when other vet clinics are open all day?
A. We are not totally driven by money (but we do want to feed our families) While we know this is inconvenient for some it gives us the best chance to keep everyone safe and remain open. We are one of the only clinics around that ARE ALLOWING CLIENTS TO COME INSIDE WITH THEIR PETS ! Many other veterinary clinics are not. Other clinics also have multiple veterinarians. If one gets sick, heaven forbid, there is a potential backup vet. Here, Dr. Pattberg is the only one. If he gets sick then we have no vet.